12. We took several trips this year, including cousin Megan’s wedding and Thanksgiving at cousin Kimberly’s and of course camping.
11. All four of us attended 4-H Camp Wahsega: Macey as a Cloverleaf camper, Ansley as a teen leader, and Haley & Logan as chaperons.
10. Along with Logan’s brother Reid, we threw a surprise 75th birthday party for their mother, BJ.
9. Logan has passed all the tests for his bus driver license and will finish up next month.
8. Haley started her 20th year teaching (How did that happen?!?) and is working on her gifted endorsement.
7. Ansley finished middle school with straight As and was selected for Honors English (where she made a 99 and will go on to 10th grade Honors English next year.)
6. Ansley started high school (9th grade) and enjoyed marching band (clarinet). She continues to take piano lessons too (and is becoming quite accomplished!).
5. Macey started middle school (6th grade) and was accepted into 3 accelerated classes.
4. Macey is in chorus and has started playing percussion in band. (She was the first to get to move up to snare drum from the marimba, and she got to play the chimes in the Christmas concert.)
3. Macey is continuing her dance education (ballet, jazz, and tap), and Haley is back to tapping too. ;)
2. Ansley got contacts.
1. We are blessed beyond measure!