Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Days (AKA Spring Break in January)

Today is the 7th day of school we've missed due to snow (the 3rd day this week). I am not holding my breath that it will melt and be safe to travel the rest of the week either, although with 4-wheel drive on both our vehicles we go where we please. ;)

Here are the highlights from our fun in the snow. The girls made this adorable snow person. Don't you absolutely love the goggles? I couldn't resist a shot of the snow-covered jet ski in the background. Definitely dreaming of warmer weather...


Next is the snow man Uncle Reid made by our driveway.


Finally, here are the freeloading, piggy birds that I so enjoy!







Thanksfully Ansley spotted the woodpecker on this tree by our front door! I would have been disappointed to miss him.

1 comment:

Traveling Bells said...

Gotta love global warming! Miss y'all...